|BALD MOUNTAIN LOOKOUT|
Developed in 1913 with a cabin, later adding a patrol point 2 miles southwest in 1935, a 50' pole L-4 tower was built in 1938. The current tower, a 41' treated timber tower with R-6 flat cab, built in 1960, has not been staffed for several years. It was refurbished in 1998 and is available on the Recreation Rental program.
|St. Joe/Clearwater National Forests|
|20 miles south of St. Maries|
|Latah County, Idaho|
|USGS Benchmark SV1524|