|MONUMENT MOUNTAIN LOOKOUT|
A camp and platform tower were developed here in the early 1920's. In 1924, a log cabin with cupola was built, replaced by a 20' treated timber L-4 tower in 1953. The cupola cabin was removed soon after the tower was constructed. The L-4 tower was removed in 1975.
|Coeur d'Alene National Forest|
|16 miles east of Coeur d'Alene|
|Kootenai County, Idaho|