|SCURVY MOUNTAIN LOOKOUT|
A platform tower was built here in 1917, with cabin living quarters added in 1923. An L-4 cab was built in 1935. The present 10' concrete block foundation topped with a 1930's vintage L-4 cab was built in 1952. Used on an emergency basis in the 1970's, it is being restored and considered for the Recreation Rental program.
|Clearwater National Forest|
|6 miles ESE of Kelly Creek R.S.|
|Clearwater County, Idaho|