|FLAG POINT LOOKOUT|
The summit was developed about 1924 with a 40' limber pole tower with a 6x6' cab and tent camp. This was replaced in 1932 by a 30' pole L-4 tower that had an unconventional inside trapdoor. The present 41' treated timber tower with R-6 flat cab, built in 1973, is staffed every summer. and available on the Recreation Rental program in the off-season.
|Mt. Hood National Forest|
|12 miles southeast of Mt. Hood|
|Wasco County, Oregon|
|USGS Benchmark RC2230|