|HALLS POINT LOOKOUT|
Established about 1912 with a tree crow's nest platform, the first structure was an L-4 tower built in the 1930's. The present R-6 flat cab, built in 1956, is staffed every summer. It is located only 2 miles north of White Point L.O. on the same ridge.
|Rogue River National Forest|
|21 miles southwest of Crater Lake|
|Jackson County, Oregon|