ROBINSON BUTTE LOOKOUT
Established with a camp in 1917, this 20' pole L-4 tower was built in 1933. It was replaced in 1974 by a 53' treated timber R-6 tower moved from Blue Rock L.O. which is available for emergencies.
Rogue River National Forest
24 miles east of Medford
Jackson County, Oregon
Elevation 5864'
USGS Benchmark NZ1069
USGS Benchmark NZ1070
USGS Benchmark NZ1071
Geocache

Click for larger image
Robinson Butte L.O. 1933-1974
Photo courtesy the Dave Bula collection