|CHELAN BUTTE LOOKOUT|
The first tower built was a 40' pole L-4 in 1936. It burned down, replaced in 1939 by a 28' treated timber tower with L-4 cab. Staffed sporadically into the 1990's, the tower was moved to the Columbia Breaks Fire Interpretive Center 1 mile north of Entiat, Washington, alongside Highway 97, in 1995.
|Wenatchee National Forest/Washington Dept. of Natural Resources|
|2 miles south of Chelan|
|Chelan County, Washington|
|USGS Benchmark SX1103|