|FLAGSTAFF MOUNTAIN LOOKOUT|
This summit was first used for fire detection in 1935, when a 40' L-4 tower was built. This was replaced by a 40' pole L-4 tower in 1952. A 40' timber DNR live-in tower, built in 1971, was staffed every summer until recent years and is listed on the National Historic Lookout Register. The tower was dismantled in 2013. The cab was moved to the town of Northport.
|Washington Dept. of Natural Resources|
|4 miles W of Northport|
|Stevens County, Washington|