Located on the U.S./Canadian border, a camp with tree platform was
established in the 1920's. A log cupola cabin was constructed in 1930, and later determined it is actually a
few feet inside Canada, making it British Columbia's southernmost lookout. In 1953, a 30' treated timber L-4 tower was
built on the U.S. side, officially making it the northernmost lookout in Washington. Last used for
emergencies in the 1970's, both structures remain intact at the end of a 10 mile trail from the Canadian side or
30 miles of trail from the U.S. side through the Pasayten Wilderness.